Rome Colosseum: Skip The Line Entrance Tickets with Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Instant Confirmation
Visit the most important sites of Ancient Rome including Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on this three hour tour. Don't waste your time and skip the long lines with a fast entry tickets.
▼ Read more
Rome Colosseum: Skip The Line Entrance Tickets with Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Rome Colosseum Tour begins
ColosseumDiscover the Colosseum and listen the stories of the history of the amphitheater, home to gladiators, mock sea-battles and executions. Explore the two levels for over an hour.
Roman ForumWalk along the “Via Sacra” – the main path through the Roman Forum, which once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions as Roman armies returned from war. Revisit the past as your guide points out the old moneylender’s shop, Caesar’s Temple and the house of the Vestal Virgins.
Palatine HillThe most famous of the Seven Hills of Rome. From here you will admire the views of the Roman Forum and Nero’s Circus Maximus where chariot races were once held.
13:00 Tour ends
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour will be offered.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.