Frascati Vineyards and Wine Tasting Tour from Rome Instant Confirmation
Visit Frascati, the most well known wine producing region around Rome. Enjoy Roman countryside and try some local wines in one of the oldest vineyards in the region - the Pallvacini Estate.
▼ Read more
Little do most visitors to Rome know, but a short distance outside the city walls, in the pristine countryside of an area called Frascati. where the Romans have been producing their own local wines for thousands of years.
Join this perfect half-day wine tasting experience in the stunning setting of the Pallavicini Estate. You’ll enjoy a hand-picked selection of the award-winning Pallavicini white and red wines and a guided exploration of the estate, complete with a visit to their underground wine cellar built into the ruins of a 3rd century Roman aqueduct!
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / tasting of 1 white wine, 2 red wines, 1 dessert wine, 1 extra-virgin olive oil / two kinds of bruschetta: plain and with fresh tomatoes
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
15:00 Your Frascati Vineyards and Wine Tasting Tour beginsTravel from Rome in an air -conditioned coach to the tranquil hills of the Castelli Romani, where centuries-old vineyards and olive groves surround us on all sides. Your English-speaking guide will share the fascinating history of the area.
Pallavicini EstateSoon you’ll arrive at one of the oldest and most idyllic vineyards in the Frascati region: the Pallavicini Estate. Walk through the estate and learn all about wine production. Step inside stunning 3rd century caverns lined with Acacia and French Oak barrels where wines are stored to age.
Wine tastingTry a fine selection of the same wines that earned the Pallavicini family its most recent awards and recognitions. You’ll discover two red wines, the ‘Casa Romana’ and ‘Soleggio’, a white wine ‘Poggio Verde’ and the celebrated dessert wine ‘Stillato’.
18:30 Arrival back in Rome
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.