Capri One Day Trip from Rome Instant Confirmation
Escape from the hustle and bustle of Rome and embark on an unforgettable day trip to Capri. See all of Capri tourist attractions traveling in a small group by a private coach.
▼ Read more
See Capri’s most interesting landmarks while traveling on private bus, seeing more of the island instead of waiting for public transfers. Experience the entire island, including the bustling town of Capri with its iconic fashion boutiques as well as the quiet, picturesque village of Anacapri, characterized by piazzas and local craft shops.
- Duration: 14.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Boat transfer / Limoncello tasting
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30 Capri One Day Trip beginsBoard your private coach and depart for the harbor of Naples, including a short breakfast stop. At Naples harbor, you will enjoy a 1-hour transfer on a high-speed boat taking you directly to the island of Capri.
Capri and AnticapriEnjoy a full day of exploration via private coach. Discover the most awe-inspiring, authentic parts of the island and its diverse history with your local guide.
Limoncello and PerfumeryRelax while sipping famous Capri Limoncello in the center town. Excite your senses in the gorgeous Perfumery of Carthusia, where everything is made entirely from natural local ingredients, and hear the legend of how this fragrant factory conceived Capri’s first perfume in 1380.
Free timeYou will have some free time to explore the island on your own. Take a relaxing stroll through the town’s narrow streets or shop among the many boutiques or handmade crafts and artisanal products or enjoy some antipasto appetizer in one of the many local bistros.
Blue Grotto (optional)Your guide will take care of all the arrangements and will escort you during this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Hear about the grotto’s natural features and captivating history before you enjoy the most famous and spectacular place the island of Capri has to offer.
Boat back to NaplesIn the late afternoon, you return to the harbor to catch the high-speed boat back to Naples, where your coach will be waiting to take you back to Rome.
21:30 Arrival back in Rome
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Entrance tickets to Blue Grotto are not included in the price. Additional cost of the entrance ticket is 30 Euro. The service will be purchased on site and the only method of payment accepted is cash.
- The access to the Blue Grotto is always subject to weather conditions. Please note that if you opt for this service you will miss a part of the tour in Capri or Anacapri, depending on the time table for the Blue Grotto visits.
- Please note that the boat journey to Capri will occasionally be affected by adverse weather and sea conditions. If you are sensitive to seasickness please take any necessary precautions before your journey.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 07:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.