Rome Walking Tour at Night with Gelato Tasting Instant Confirmation
Visit the top sights in Rome on an evening walking tour & enjoy a gelato tasting! See the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona & some Ancient Roman ruins along the way in 2.5 hours.
▼ Read more
A Rome walking tour at night is the perfect introduction to the Eternal City. See all the top sights & enjoy a gelato tasting. Visit the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona & see some Ancient Roman ruins along the way. Travelling in small groups of 15 people or less with an expert local tour guide you can ask questions, get recommendations & really get a feel for the city.
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Expert guide, insider tips and tricks, and a home-made Italian gelato.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:45 Check-in: your guide will be holding at Walks of Italy sign
17:00 See all of Rome's famous sites in just 2.5 hours!In a small group of 15 or less, your historic Rome walking tour will be relaxed and intimate, your guide easy to hear and talk to. Get all of your questions answered, from where to find great pizza to whether you should tip your cab driver. It’s your chance for insider for knowledge too!
Piazza NavonaFinish at Piazza Navona, a testament to Rome’s status as an outdoor museum. Here you’ll find Bernini’s ‘Fountain of Four Rivers’, one of the most beautiful sculptures in all of Rome. It was Bernini’s way of making amends with a pope he angered – a fantastic story that your guide will fill you in on.
PanthenonThen it’s on to the Pantheon. A chill-inducing sight, this building is 1,900 years old and still a marvel of engineering.
Trevi Fountain and Gelatofter your visit of the Pantheon we’ll stop off for a scoop of gelato – Italy’s legendary answer to ice cream. Stroll to the iconic Trevi Fountain. Hear the history and lore of the fountain before instructing you on how many coins to toss in depending on what wish you are hoping to fulfill.
Spanish StepsFinish your evening stroll at the famous Spanish Steps. Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck fans will recognize this spot from ‘A Roman Holiday’ - here they bumped into each other
What languages are your tours conducted in?
- English. This tour does not operate in multi-language, which means you’ll never have to wait for translations.
How will I recognize my tour guide?
- Either your tour guide or a tour coordinator will be waiting at the tour meeting point 15 minutes before your tour start time. They will be holding up a sign with the Walks of Italy logo on it.
What If I’m running late to my tour?
- We ask all guests to arrive at the tour meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of their tour. If you have difficulty finding the meeting point or are delayed along the way, please call the emergency phone number, (Italy) +39-069-480-4888 not the regular customer service number.
How far in advance should I book my tour?
- It’s hard to say. We recommend booking as soon as you can as these services often sell out in advance and have limited-availability. If you know what tour you want to book though, we would always say to book as soon as you can.
The tour description says tour is 'all-inclusive'. What does that mean?
- It means the tour price listed on our website includes all ticket, reservation and entrance fees. There won’t be any nasty surprises on the day of your tour, so you could leave your wallet at home (unless you felt like tipping your tour guide).
Do you accept last-minute bookings?
- When we have space! Check the website for availability first. If you can’t find what you’re looking for there is a chance that it's sold out or it may just be off-sale because it's within a day or two of tour running time.
Should I tip my tour guide?
- It’s really up to you. If you enjoyed your tour and feel like you received exemplary service from your guide, it is customary to leave a tip at the end of the tour. It’s not obligatory though and we won’t hold it against you if you don't – nor will your guide.
Can I take your tours if I have walking difficulties or require a wheelchair?
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs on most of our group tours for a variety reasons. That said, in most cases we can serve wheelchair users on our private tours, to allow the guide to adapt the route to their particular requirements. Please get in touch with us before you book, however, and be aware that guests are responsible for propelling their own chairs – guides will be unable to do this.
I am traveling with a small child – can I bring a stroller with me?
- Not on all tours. Please get in touch with our us before bringing a stroller on your tour. Some sites will not allow you to bring a stroller inside and we may not have suitable storage options. If you let us know in advance we can help you to arrange a suitable solution.
What should I bring on my tour?
- We recommend all customers bring photo ID with their date of birth listed plus the confirmation voucher. For all tours involving walking, we would recommend that you wear comfortable shoes. If you’re visiting in warm weather (May – Sep) we recommend that you bring sunscreen, a bottle of water (which you can refill along the way) and a hat. During the cooler months we would recommend that you bring a coat and possibly a rain jacket and/or umbrella.
It’s raining, is my tour still running?
- Yes! The tours run rain or shine. On some very rare occasions, when the weather is particularly dramatic, some outdoor sites may be closed. On these occasions we will try to contact you in advance, where we have warning.
What’s the difference between a ‘group’ and a ‘private’ tour?
- A group tour is one where you join a group of other travellers and a single guide – our groups are usually around 12 people, although they can be a little larger, particularly on day trips. Because our groups are so small, you’ll still find it easy to hear and interact with your guide and it's more effective than a private tour, which is when you pay to have your own personal tour guide (and/or transfer) just for you.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.