Amalfi Coast Day Trip from Rome incl a Guided Tour of Pompeii in a Small Group Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a scenic trip along the Amalfi Coast to the towns of Positano and Amalfi, followed by a guided tour of Pompeii! Departing from Rome this is a full day experience with a local, expert guide.
▼ Read more
Amalfi Coast Day Trip from Rome incl a Guided Tour of Pompeii in a Small Group
After a scenic drive and plenty of photo stops, enjoy free time in Positano and Amalfi. Later, spend 2 hours discovering Pompeii with a local guide, archeologist and art historian. Your small group (max 24) means your can enjoy the full attention of your expert guide and truly get to know Italy!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 13.5 - 14 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Guided tour of Pompeii ruins / Visit to Amalfi / Visit to Positano / Scenic drive along the Amalfi Coast with photo stops
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:45-07:15 Pick-up from your hotel in central Rome
07:15 Travel to the Amalfi CoastEnjoy a comfortable journey with lots of opportunities for photos of the iconic Amalfi Coast. Your first stop is Amalfi, where you can enjoy free-time to explore at your leisure. With an abundance of lemons, you must try some Limoncello - or visit Paradise Cloister built in in the 13th century.
Visit PositanoEnjoy free time for lunch and a gentle walk around Positano, famous for its white and pastel-coloured houses along its cliffs. Discover beautiful beaches, the ancient fishing port, Santa Maria Assunta church and its many pretty Artisan shops.
Depart for PompeiiEnjoy 2 hrs tour discovering Pompei with a local guide, archeologist and art historian. Being part of a small group (max 24) you can enjoy a more intimate experience and the full benefits of a private guide.
Pompeii RuinsLearn about life in Ancient Pompeii as you tour the ancient market areas, food stalls, typical Roman homes, brothels, and discover the lifestyles of the Ancient Romans! See what aspects of life have been preserved by an erupting volcano that still dominates the Pompeii.
20:45 Drop-off back to your hotel in Rome
Requirement(s) - Others
- Entrance Fees to Pompei archaeological site are not included and payable on the day (13 Euro per person)
- For hotels located outside the Aurelian walls away from the city center , there will be an additional fee for pick up - the fee and time will be communicated upon reconfirmation of the service.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 06:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.