Ancient Rome Segway Tour in a Small Group
See top attractions of Ancient Rome in just 3 hours during this Rome Segway Tour. Explore the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus, Capitoline Hill, Arch of Constantine and much more along the way!
▼ Read more
Learn all about the history of ancient Rome and it's monuments from your tour leader supported by a convenient audio-guide system. Travel in a small group of maximum 8 participants and see: Circus Maximus, Arch of Constantine, Roman Forum, Colosseum, Traian Column, Capitoline Hill, Santa Maria’s Church and its Bocca della Verità wall sculpture, Orange Garden, Rose Garden and much more!
- Duration: 3.5 - 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Audio-guide & Tour Leader / Safety training / Helmet and rain poncho (in case of rain)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Orientation and Safety Instructions
10:00 Tour departs!
Some of the sites you will see on the way:
Colosseum and Arch of ConstantineSee the Colosseum, one of the most recognisable monuments of Rome and hear about its history and function in the ancient Rome. Just outside the Coliseum is the Arch of Constantine, a 25m high monument built in AD315 to mark the victory of Constantine over Maxentius at Pons Milvius.
Roman ForumPass next to the Roman Forum and see the ruins of the most important political, social and cultural centre of the Ancient Rome, with its Temple of Saturn, Temple of Vesta, Arch of Titus and more.
Bocca della Verità (The Mouth of Truth)This famous man-like face image located in the portico of the church of Santa Maria, is mainly know for its role as a lie detector. Starting from the Middle Ages, it was believed that if one told a lie with one's hand in the mouth of the sculpture, it would be bitten off.
12:30-13:00 Tour ends
Is segway safe for children?
- Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone up to 70 years of age, but if your child is younger than 14 years of age, he/she will have to be a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.