Baroque Rome Night Segway Tour in a Small Group
Join this Rome segway tour at night and see Rome's top attractions beautifully illuminated! See the Forum of Trajan, Pantheon, Navona square, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountan and much more along the way!
▼ Read more
Learn all about the history of Rome and its monuments from your tour leader supported by a convenient audio-guide system. Travel in a small group of maximum 8 participants and see: Forum of Trajan, Venezia square, Temple of Hadrian, Pantheon, Navona square, Palazzo Montecitori, Column of M. Aurelius, Colonna square, Parliament building, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountan and more!
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Audio-guide & Tour Leader / Safety training / Helmet and rain poncho (in case of rain)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:30 Orientation and Safety Instructions
17:00 Tour departs!
Some of the sites you will see on the way:
PantheonThe Roman Pantheon is the most preserved and influential building of the ancient Rome. It is a Roman temple dedicated to all the gods of pagan Rome. As the brick stamps on the side of the building reveal it was built and dedicated between A.D 118 and 125.
Spanish StepsThe Spanish Steps are a set of steps climbing a steep slope between the Piazza di Spagna at the base and Piazza Trinita dei Monti at the top dominated by Trinita dei Monti Church and one of the most popular tourist spot of the city.
Trevi FountanTrevi Fountan is the largest Baroque fountain in Rome and one of the most beautiful in the world. Learn about the history of this imposing fountain and admire its detailed construction beautifully lit up at night.
19:00 Tour ends
Is segway safe for children?
- Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone up to 70 years of age, but if your child is younger than 14 years of age, he/she will have to be a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.