Chianti and Tuscany Countryside Tour by Vespa Bike with Lunch
Explore Chianti countryside in a unique way and spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter! Visit a winery and enjoy a light lunch on the way.
▼ Read more
Travel in a minivan from Siena to the Chianti area and begin your Tuscan countryside adventure on the iconic Vespa bike. Experience an unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, visit a typical winery on a guided tour and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned coach / Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission) / Helmet / Light lunch and wine tasting
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:15 Free pick up from the hotel or meet at check-in point
09:30 Tour departs from Siena
Arrive in the countryside and get on your VespaHave fun riding a Vespa along the scenic and peaceful roads on the Tuscan hills. An alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the working farms.
Explore Chianti with your tour escortEnjoy this experience together with your escorts, who will be showing you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany. Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with one of our expert escorts.
Visit a winery and enjoy light lunch with wine tastingOn the way you will stop in a renowned winery where you can enjoy the beautiful view of Chianti vineyards. You will also enjoy a traditional light lunch and tasting some of the best wines in Italy.
17:00 Arrival back in Siena
- A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 21:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.