Accademia Gallery Venice Skip The Line Tickets
See the rich collection of Venetian paintings from the 14th century to the artists of the Renaissance, up to the 18th century - all with skip the line access!
The Accademia Galleries hold an important collection of Venetian painting from the 14th to the 18th centuries, including masterpieces by the most famous masters. Unparalleled works by Bellini, Carpaccio, Giorgione, Veronese, Tintoretto and Tiziano until Gianbattista Tiepolo are on view, as well as the Vedutisti of the eighteenth century, Canaletto, Guardi, Bellotto, and Longhi.
▼ Read more
Participation period 2016/06/20 ~
Participation period 2016/11/30 - 2017/02/28
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Skip the Line express access tickets to Accademia Galleries
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 18:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 (Hide details)
09:45 Exchange your voucher at the ticket office
10:00 Accademia GalleriesThe connection between the Accademia Galleries and Venice is deep, as many important works from churches, schools, and public magistratures are preserved here.
Please leave at a time of your choosing
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Printed voucher by activity provider
Requirement(s) - Others
- Veltra works with local partners and museums throughout Italy to ensure that you gain direct access to Accademia Galleria. This means you will receive a second OFFICIAL & APPROVED voucher to enter Accademia Galleria. Our local partner will immediately email you a link to the official entrance ticket. You must print this ticket to gain entrance to the Accademia Galleria. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- There is no guide on the inside of the museum.
- In rare cases, if you are delayed and can not make your scheduled time due to circumstances outside of your control i.e. strikes, then you may be entitled to a refund.
- The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date if your preferred time is no longer available.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- You cannot cancel your standby request.