Venice Walking Tour with Grand Canal Water Taxi and Saint Mark's Basilica Entry Instant Confirmation
See all the top attractions of Venice with this semi-private tour. Explore the Grand Canal from a luxury water taxi and visit Saint Mark's Basilica with an exclusive Skip the Line entry.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Cruise fee / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:30 Grand Canal water taxi tour (1 hour)Our tour starts on the Grand Canal, the city’s main waterway which snakes its way past no less than 50 palaces, six churches, four bridges and two open-air markets. A visit to the Rialto Bridge is a highlight of this journey.
Saint Mark’s Basilica and Saint Mark's SquareYour guide will take you inside this cavernous space for an extended tour, pointing out mosaics that date all the way back to the 11th century and beautiful artworks. Your Skip the Line Access to the Basilica includes entrance to the Terrace on the second floor.
Venice walking tourThe tour will take you to Marco Polo’s house, Campo SS Giovanni Paolo with its mix of architecture and the famous Bridge of Sighs. As you move from one spot to another, your guide will entertain you with stories of Venice and point out features and buildings that you may never noticed on your own.
Rialto BridgeYour tour will end at the famous Rialto Bridge, an incredible marble structure that cost Venice a small fortune to build.
17:30 Your tour ends
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas, or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark’s Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site. You may miss a portion of the tour for this procedure.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, and there are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.