Venice Walking Tour with Saint Mark's Basilica Skip the Line Entry Instant Confirmation
See most famous sites of Venice, including Saint Mark’s Square, Rialto Bridge and Bridge of Sights. Skip the Line at Saint Mark's Basilica, admire beautiful frescoes and the view from the terraces.
As you wander the streets and piazzas of central Venice, your expert guide will keep you entertained with stories about how Venice was built and how it became one of the world’s oldest republics. Listen as your guide weaves tales about Venice’s most famous residents, the parties that earned the city its name and the culture that has made it one of the world’s most popular destinations.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Rialto BridgeThe tour starts at one of Venice’s must-see sights, the Rialto Bridge
Venice walking tourYou’ll visit Marco Polo’s house, lively piazzas of Campo SS Giovanni e Paolo and Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where Byzantine influences, Renaissance buildings and modern structures tell the eclectic story of the city’s development
St. Mark’s Basilica and St. Mark’s SquareMarvel at the diversity of Venetian culture as your guide points out the spots where eastern architecture and western design have blended to create a structure with an onion dome that could only have been created in Venice. Your Skip the Line Access includes an entry to the Terrace on the 2nd floor.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas, or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark’s Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site. You may miss a portion of the tour for this procedure.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, and there are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.