Rome Self-Guided One Day Tour from Venice by High Speed Train Instant Confirmation
Get on board the high speed train from Venice to Rome and discover Rome in one day! Reach Rome in less than 4 hours and see its top attractions such as Colosseum, Roman Forum or Trevi Fountain.
▼ Read more
High speed train is the easiest way to get to Rome from Venice. Depart in the morning and enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Rome. Explore the city on your own, create your own itinerary and get the most of your time in the Eternal City! See Colosseum, Roman Forum, Parthenon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Campo de' Fiori, Vatican City and much more!
This package includes a convenient 1 Day Rome Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket, which will take you around Rome's top attractions!
- Duration: 15 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Return high speed train ticket from/to Venice / Rome Hop-on Hop-off 12 hours bus ticket
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30 Please arrive at Santa Lucia Train Station and go straight to your train
09:00 Train departs from Venice to Rome
12:45 Train arrives in Rome
Explore Rome on your own!
Get on board Rome Hop-on Hop-off bus!Once arrived in Rome take the metro to reach Termini station where you will find the bus stop for the Hop-on Hop-off bus tour. Make the most of your time in Rome, get on and off and many times as you want and see top attractions of Rome in one day.
Sights you can see:
Colosseum and Roman ForumThe largest amphitheatre ever built, Colosseum is considered one of the greatest works of architecture and engineering. Visit the amphiteater and continue to the Roman Forum, the centre of political, commercial and judicial life in ancient Rome.
Trevi Fountain and Spanish StepsDuring your Rome exploration you must see Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, one of the most recognizable landmarks of the city and popular tourist spots.
St Peter's BasilicaLocated in the Vatican City is one of the biggest churches in the world and ond one of the holiest shrines of Catholic world. St. Peter's tomb is directly below the high altar of the Basilica. Visit the magnificent Basilica and walk around the impressive St Peter's Square.
19:45 Train departs from Rome to Venice
23:30 Arrival back in Venice
- Your train ticket and all necessary documentation will be sent to you by email after the booking has been confirmed.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.