Have a sip of Venice and its Oriental side: Walking Tour & Coffee Tasting
Let yourself plunge into the intriguing atmospheres of the Orient, pass by the fish market near Rialto bridge, walk by where Marco Polo used to live, then the oldest jewesh ghetto
▼ Read more
Have a Sip of the most intriguing side of Venice:walking tour & coffee tasting
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Coffee / General admission (all attractions included)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:15 Meet the guide and exchange your voucher
14:30 Start imagine how Venice was during the Middle Ages.Explore areas of Venice steeped in the intriguing atmospheres of the Orient, visit the Fish & vegetable market near roalto bridge (it looks like a middle-eastern souk) and visit the oldest Jewish ghetto in Europe, where the Jewish community of Venice still resides today.
Pass by where once was Marco Polo`s houseStarting from Campo San Bortolomio, we will walk to Rialto Bridge and visit a centuries-old fish and vegetables market. We then arrive at Campiello del Milion, where Marco Polo’s house once stood and from where he set off on his epic journey to the East.
Cannaregio districtContinue towards the Cannaregio district, admiring along the way the Church of the Abbey of Misericordia and the Madonna dell’Orto with its mix of Eastern and Renaissance influences.
Then we will take you into the Venetian Ghetto, a corner of the city strongly imbued with influences of the East.
Enjoy a good coffeeThe tour then concludes in the heart of Venice, with a visit to one of its most historic coffee houses. Enjoy a good coffee in the city where this famous beverage made its first appearance in Italy in the 15th century!
16:30 The tour ends in Cannaregio district
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Customers from other tours may accompany you on this activity.
- There will be an English speaking guide for this activity.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Your reservation will be canceled if you are more than 10 minutes late.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)