Can you imagine? Enjoy Venice Lagoon on a bike - guided tour pm Instant Confirmation
The perfect cycling choice for those who are looking for a unique experience in the Venice lagoon that matches breathtaking scenery, fun and culture.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 4 - 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Helmet / English-speaking guide / Bike rental for the entire itinerary
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:30 Meet your guide in Tronchetto, close to Piazzale Roma
Take your bike with you on the ferry-boat to Lido (ticket at own expense)Pass along Canale della Giudecca and enjoy breathtaking views while listening to your knowledgeable guide. Learn about Venice's history, discover how the Republic of Venice dominated the salt-trade and the history of the salt warehouses.
Arrive at Lido and start your ride along the lagoon for 9 miles (16km).Follow your guide to unusual places such as the old Jewish cemetery and enjoy the wonderful view of the minor islands of the lagoon. Discover the history of the lagoon's fortification system, such as the Murazzi, a huge sea fortification built by the Serenissima Republic in the 1700s.
17:30-18:00 Back to Tronchetto
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Clients have to check with supplier the day before.
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund