Amsterdam Evening Dinner Cruise on the UNESCO Heritage Listed CanalsSALE
On board of this à la carte Dinner Cruise in Amsterdam you get to enjoy culinary delights and award winning service whilst seeing the ever changing views of our beautiful capital by night.
Amuse Bouche: Broccoli panna cotta piccalilly, served with an amuse spoon with mackerel mousse with Dutch shrimp and crouton.
Starter: Leek soup with smoked salmon, served with Dutch homestyle bread, with 3 toppings
Main course: Slowly braised veal in Heineken beer with apple sauce on mashed celeriac & potato, served with a stewed pear or Fish of the season stewed in a sauce of coarse mustard and lobster stock
Cheese platter: Dutch cheeseplatter with 3 cheeses and 3 squares of rye bread
Dessert: Summer fruit salad, mango Bavarian cream with a red fruit coulis and a cream of peach
Coffee and tea with an assortment of Dutch sweets
The menu is subject to change, without notice. The whole family is welcome on this evening dinner cruise of Amsterdam. There's a special children's menu for under 14 year olds. Any special vegetatian or dietary requirements, must be advised at time of booking.
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: 2.5 hour sailing time on the Amsterdam canals / 3-course dinner including drinks Heineken beer, house wine, soft drinks, coffee and tea / Entrance to Holland Casino
Time & Location
Time & Location
20:30 Departs on your Evening Dinner Cruise of AmsterdamWhen you arrive, your host and Amsterdam boat captain welcome you on board the cruise with a drink and an amuse bouche. The order is taken for your main course and the boat will set sail for 2.5 hours cruising through the world-renowned canals of Amsterdam.
2.5 hours sailing time through Amsterdam's canals (2hr)The boat sets sail for a 2.5 hour cruise along the canals of Amsterdam. See beautifully lit buildings, quaint little canals, house boats, bridges covered in lights. Meanwhile your starter and main course will be served, followed by a delicious dessert.
Return to Stadhouderskade and choose to visit Holland CasinoReturn to Stadhouderskade after coffee or tea with a selection of handmade chocolates. The evening cruise tickets includes free entrance to Holland Casino (situated directly across the dock) for those who wish to continue your evening.
- The boats have a roof that can close fully and there is central heating on board. Even if it is cold outside, you will be warm inside. The cruises mostly sail within the canals where the water stays very calm, so it is possible to sail in almost any weather. In the very rare circumstance where we are not able to sail due to a high water level, persistent storm or frost, you can cancel or reschedule your Amsterdam cruise without charge.
- Yes, you can. Six of our boats are equipped with a wheelchair lift, so you can come on board without having to leave your chair. If you require wheelchair access, it is ALWAYS necessary to make a reservation and advise at time of booking.
- All boats are equipped with a modern computerised Personal Audio System. It offers commentary in 15 different languages, as well as two themed stories: one for children and one spcialising in art.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.