Small Group Northern Lights Hunt and Traditional Campfire Dinner from Tromso
A quest for the best spot to see northern lights in Tromso! Dress up in warm thermal suits and go on an adventure to the Arctic Circle, where you will hunt for the Nothern Lights followed by dinner.
▼ Read more
Drive away from the city light pollution to find the best place to spot the Northern Lights! Enjoy an unique and personalised experience in a group of 2-14 participants. Depending on the weather, your guide will drive to the ideal area for viewing this beautiful phenomenon, where you will make a camp and enjoy a typical Norwegian meal by the campfire.
- Duration: 7.5 - 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Drop-off at your hotel / Photographs of the tour / Homemade meal, cookies & drinks / Thermal suit, winter boots, mittens, hand warmers / Tripod / Head torch / WiFi in the car / Photography tips (including time-lapses)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:50 Check-in and meet your guide
18:00 Depart on your hunt for the Northern LightsOnce you have been picked-up, your first stop will be to put on your warm thermal suits! Your guide will introduce themselves and give you a short introduction on to set up your cameras with photography tips!
Your best chance to see the AuroraThe weather forecasts are updated hourly and so your guide will decide the route based on their knowledge of the area. There are many different micro climates in Norway so you can still find clear skies even when it is cloudy in Tromsø. You might even reach the Finnish border!
Enjoy the light show and a warming meal by the campfireOnce you've found your spot you can enjoy the natural light show! Relax by a campfire on reindeer skins, have a warm home-made meal, get to know each other, enjoy and photograph the amazing Norwegian nature with northern lights above you in the sky.
01:00-02:00 Drop-off back at your hotel in Tromso
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Vegan/vegetarian or allergy free meal options are available on request.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 13:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||7.5 - 8.5 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Hein was our tour guide for the aurora hunt. He is extremely friendly, energetic, and hospitable. He answered all our questions and helped others set up their cameras. He took amazing photos for us to...more