Norway Arctic Landscapes Sightseeing Tour from Tromso (October - March)
A perfect introduction to Norway's amazingly varied landscapes! Discover the famous fjords on this 4 - 5 hour tour of Whale Island, take beautiful photos and go spotting whales, reindeer and birds!
▼ Read more
Discover different locations on the island of Kvaloya (Whale Island) on this 4 - 5 hour sightseeing tour from Tromso. Explore the famous Norwegian fjords, walk amongst mountains, beaches, lakes, forests and visit small villages in the Norwegian countryside. Try and spot local wildlife such as whales, reindeer and birds!
- Duration: 4.5 - 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Drop-off at your hotel / Photographs of the tour / Home-made sandwich, hot drinks and cookies
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:50 Check-in and meet your guide
10:00 Depart for the island of KvaloyaJourney to Kvaloya island, known as Whale Island, in a small group (2 - 8 people) and enjoy an introduction to the varied Norwegian landscapes.
Discover different locations on the island of KvaloyaExplore fjords, mountains, beaches, lakes, forests and small villages in the Norwegian countryside. You will be driven to each location and have the opportunity to take beautiful photographs.
Enjoy the views and sounds of natureHuge numbers of killer and humpback whales gather in the fjords following the herring in November/December. Reindeer and birds can be spotted all year round and you might even be lucky enough to see some otters and sea eagles!
Find the best spots for your photosYour expert guide can help you with camera settings for the perfect photos of your trip. They will also take photos of you and share them with you afterwards!
14:00-15:00 Drop-off back at your hotel in Tromso
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Vegan/vegetarian or allergy free meal options are available on request.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 13:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.