Norway Winter Landscapes Snow Shoe Walking Tour from Tromso including Lunch
Explore the Arctic nature on a snow shoe walking tour with a small group and local, expert guide! Enjoy 4 - 5 hours out and about amongst Norway's landscapes and wildlife including a typical lunch.
▼ Read more
Explore the winter landscapes of mountainous Tromsø on snowshoes! Enjoy a hike to a small mountain or a walk through the valleys, plus a delicious lunch. If you are lucky you will see reindeer, eagles, hares and more!
- Duration: 4.5 - 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Thu
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Drop-off at your hotel / Photographs of the tour / Home-made sandwich, hot drinks and cookies
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:50 Check-in and meet your guide
10:00 Depart for the mountains of TromsoYour guide will choose your destination on the day, depending on what is best for your group. Enjoy either a hike to a small mountain or a lovely walk on more flat terrain in the valleys.
A walk on the wild sideFeel like an intrepid explorer as you chart your course across the snow! Your snow shoes mean you can move easily across the icy terrain. Enjoy the sense the fresh air on your skin amongst the wild winter landscapes of Norway!
Try spotting the wildlifeDuring the tour you can take lots of pictures as well as eat a delicious lunch outdoor amongst breathtaking views. If you are lucky you may even see reindeer, eagles, ptarmigans, hares and other wildlife.
14:00-15:00 Drop-off back at your hotel in Tromso
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Vegan/vegetarian or allergy free meal options are available on request.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 13:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.