Norway Husky Self-Drive Sledding in Tromso with Campfire Meal Instant Confirmation
Drive your own dog sled and lead a team of Huskies and dash through the snow of Norway. Meet the puppies at the Husky farm and try traditional Norwegian Bidos by the campfire.
▼ Read more
Dog sledding is an activity truly unique to the Arctic. After a short journey to the husky farm in Kvaløya Island and an explanation about how to handle the dogs and sledges, you will receive your equipment and be driving your own Husky dog sled through the snow!
Two guests share a sled with 5-7 dogs. Professional guides are leading the group in their own sled. After a trip out in the Norwegian winter a meal of Bidos, prepared with reindeer meat, broth and vegetables is just what the body needs.
- Duration: 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / English-speaking guide / Dog Sledding Drive / Outdoor Clothes
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must have a valid Student ID Card.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request. Please let us know at the time of booking.
- You will drive your own sled on this tour. If you are travelling with a family/group that some of the members do not want to drive own sled, please book the dog sled ride. You will be on two different tours, however you will meet for the meal.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.