Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Trip from Krakow Instant Confirmation
Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Trip from Krakow. The only salt mine in the world preserved in such pristine condition and placed on the 1st UNESCO list of the World Heritage Sites
▼ Read more
Student ticket: please do not forget to bring your student card
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine, Poland's most popular UNESCO World Heritage Site, from Krakow. Descend 135 meters underground and discover the unique world of salt corridors, chambers, sculptures and lakes. Wieliczka Salt Mine is the oldest salt mine still in Europe and attracts over 1 mln visitors every year!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide / Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Depart for the historic Salt Mine in WieliczkaDuring the tour you visit the 20 historic chambers connected by 2 km of passages. Descend into the Salt Mine, the only site in the world where mining has occurred since the Middle Ages. Lying on nine levels, its corridors, chambers, lakes and shafts stretch out over 300km and reach a depth of 327m.
The Underground TownNot only is this site famous for its mining history it also holds breathtaking surprises including a stunning "underground town" with lakes, passages, and St Kinga chapel. Around every corner are beautiful carvings, buildings and statues made from the rock salt itself, all created by the miners.
The Chapel of St. KingSaint Kinga’s Chapel is the biggest and the most beautiful of all underground chambers and is famous for its stunning chandeliers made of salt. The chapel still hosts different events like concerts, New Year’s balls and banquets or even weddings.
- If you would like to take photos, you have to buy permission at the entrance to Saint Kinga's Chapel (approx. 10 PLN).
- It is recommended that you bring warm clothing, as the temperature in the mine is between 14°-16° C.
- Departure time depends on the pick up point. You will receive all information after your booking has been confirmed.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made within 72 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.