Zakopane and Tatra Mountains One Day Tour from Krakow
Travel from Krakow to Zakopane, the winter capital of Poland. Admire the panorama of Tarta Mountains from Gubałówka Hill, visit local artist's workshop and see the unique architecture of the region.
▼ Read more
Spend an unforgettable day in Zakopane and Tarta mountains. First you will explore this enchanting mountain town, see the breathtaking panorama of Tatra Mountains from Gubałówka Hill (1126 m), walk along the famous Kropowki Street, visit local artist's workshop in the picturesque Chochołów village and admire the unique architecture of Zakopane style at Willa Koliba and Chapel in Jaszczurówka.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9.5 - 10 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a comfortable coach or minivan / Hotel pick-up and drop-off / Ticket to Gubalowka funicular railway
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:50 Free Hotel Pick-up or Check-in
09:00 Tour departs from Krakow
11:00 Zakopane - the winter capital of PolandZakopane - the capital of the Polish stretch of the Tatra Mountains is sure to impress you with its stunning mountain landscapes and unspoiled nature. It is the highest city in Poland and has been known for decades as the hub of winter sports.
Discover the unique architecture of the regionLearn about the traditional regional art of Zakopane at the local artist's sculpture workshop in the picturesque Chochołów - a village known for its traditional huts, visit the Tatra Museum and the Museum of Zakopane Style in Willa Koliba, as well as the beautiful Chapel in Jaszczurówka.
Admire the panorama of Tatra MountainsYou will also enjoy a funicular ride up the Gubałówka Hill (1,126 m) to admire the magnificent panorama of Zakopane and impressive Tatra Mountains surrounding the town.
Kropowki StreetDuring your trip you will enjoy a walk along the famous Kropowki Street - the main street of Zakopane, full or regional restaurants and souvenir shops. Don't miss your chance to try 'Oscypek' cheese - a traditional regional smoked sheep milk cheese produced only in this region.
Other attractions in ZakopaneYou will also visit an old cemetery in Pęksowy Brzyzek and see the largest ski jump in Poland - Wielka Krokiew, a popular venue for international competitions.
18:00-18:30 Arrival back in Krakow
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Meals are not included, but there will be a 1-hour lunch break.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.