Lisbon, Sintra and Cascais Day Tour from Lisbon Instant Confirmation
A full day tour to two great Portuguese destinations! Spend the first half of your day in capital city of Lisbon, and then head to the place the Royal Family go on their holidays, Sintra!
▼ Read more
Explore Lisbon on a half day tour with a local, expert guide, including the Belem district and the river Tagus. Enjoy port tasting and lunch in Lisbon, before heading to Sintra and Cascais to discover the must-see sights and attractions there!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9.5 - 10 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00-08:45 Pick-up & Check-in
09:00 Depart on a tour of Lisbon
BelémVisit the most emblematic monuments of the maritime voyages of exploration in the 15th and 16th centuries. Stop by the Torre de Belém, a 16th century fortress and the place of departure for explorers.
Lisbon Continued...Then head to the Monastery of Jerónimos (a UNESCO World Heritage site) and a masterpiece of the Manueline style. Visit the coach museum which contains one of the world’s most important and richest coach collections.
AlfamaEnjoy some port wine tasting in a charismatic neighbourhood immersed in history. Then travel via the monumental Praça do Comércio, Rossio, the heart of the city and Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon’s main boulevard, to Marquês de Pombal square where there's some free time for lunch.
SintraThe town where the royal family spent their summers and where you can visit the town’s National Palace. There is also some free time to peruse the local handicraft stores or try some of Sintra’s famous pastries.
Cabo da Roca and CascaisCabo da Roca is the most western point of mainland Europe. Take in Guincho beach, a favourite among windsurfers, and Boca do Inferno at Cascais, with wonderful views out over the coast. Tour Estoril before returning to Lisbon.
18:00 Check-out & drop-off
- The Monastery of St. Jerome and Coach Museum are closed on Mondays, so they will be replaced Ajuda Palace or the Fundação Medeiros e Almeida instead.
- The National Palace closes on Wednesdays so, as an alternative, on such days we tour the equally spectacular Queluz Palace.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 09:00 local time, 3 business days to 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.