Sintra and Pena Palace Private Half Day Tour from Lisbon
Take a half day trip from Lisbon and visit Sintra and Pena Palace - UNESCO World Heritage Site will surely make you feel as if you have stepped into a magical fairy tale.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a luxury air-conditioned minivan
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick up
Pena ParkTake a walk through the mysterious Pena Park with its astonishing variety of plants and trees as as secret caves and trails. Go to the Queen's Throne which Queen Maria II loved because of the fantastic views she had of the mountain and the ocean.
Pena National PalaceEnter the romantic Pena National Palace at the top of the Sintra Mountain, with amazing views of the Moorish castle. This palace was built by Fernando II, a romantic king, an artistic king, an intellectual. He was a German prince who married Maria II.
SintraYou’ll have free time to explore and also to visit the Sintra National Palace. We will end our tour with a drive through the natural wonders of the Sintra Natural Park, passing by several impressive palaces such as Quinta da Regaleira, Seteais and Monserrate.
13:00 Arrival back in Lisbon
- Meals are not included in the price.
- The National Palace is closed on Wednesdays and Easter.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.