Barcelona Gothic Quarter Private Walking Tour
Enjoy this private half day walking tour of the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona, one of the biggest, not only in size but also architectural diversity, Medieval districts in Europe.
▼ Read more
During this private walking tour you will explore Barcelona's Old Town or Barri Gotic (Gothic Quarter), Barcelona's most popular and liveliest area. Your local guide will guide you though the maze of the narrow streets and show you all the highlights of the district, such as Barcelona Cathedral, Sant Jaume square, former Royal Palace, Ribera District, Santa María del Mar and La Rambla.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Pick-up from your hotel
09:00 Tour BeginsStarting with the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), which grew around the Roman forum, your Barcelona Tour Guide will take you for a pleasant walking tour through this maze of narrow winding lanes.
Barcelona Cathedral and the RiberaAfter visiting the Cathedral and its Cloister, we'll leave the Gothic Quarter properly speaking for another part of the Old Town: the Ribera (shore) district, around the Santa María del Mar church, where sailors, traders and craftsmen lived and worked during the Middle Ages.
La RamblaFinally, our steps will bring us back to the Rambla to rest at one of its open air terraces and watch the crowds! An optional visit to the Picasso Museum is also available.
13:00 Check-out at La Rambla
- Admissions, food and drink are not included in the tour price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 09:00 local time, 3 business days to 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 09:00 local time, 2 business days to 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.