Madrid Las Ventas Bull Ring Tour Instant Confirmation
Las Ventas, more than a fiesta!
Welcome to the Madrid bullring, the Plaza Monumental de las Ventas del Espíritu Santo, the international centre of bullfighting.
▼ Read more
Madrid Las Ventas is emblematic of the heart and soul of tauromaquia, where the world’s finest matadors present their artistry and skill. Inaugurated in 1931, the bullring was designed by architect José Espeliú and consists of a metal structure with a brick façade in the style of Neo-Moorish design.
The bullring is decorated with ceramic tiling as well as 52 glazed plaques which hold the shields of every province of Spain, the work of architect Manuel Muñoz Monasterio.
- Duration: 1 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 16:30 (Show details)
Starting time: 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 16:00 16:30 (Hide details)
10:00 Take a tour the fantastic Las Ventas Bullring in MadridBe guided around the key parts of the bullring, from the main entrance, to the tendidos, the callejón, and various significant gate ways, describing the three protagonists of this magnificent spectacle: the audience, the bullfighter and the bull, in order to explain the Fiesta to a global audience.
- This tour will not take place on days when bullfights are scheduled.
- On sundays, public holidays, special bullfights, or the San Isidro Fair tours will finish at 14:00
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.