Madrid Barajas Airport and City Center Private Transfer
Need to know how to get to and from Madrid Airport and the city centre? Book your Barajas Airport transfer to or from Madrid city center or your hotel here!
▼ Read more
This shuttle service is direct to your destination with no stops.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Pick up from hotel / Drop off at hotel
Location, direction and description
Please go to the Aero City Meeting Point located at the airport Terminals. Once you’re there, a Chauffeur will come to collect you.
MADRID AIRPORT STANDS:
- Terminal 1: Between arrivals gates 1 & 2 - meeting point.
- Terminal 2: Arrivals zone, next to arrival gate 6, in front of the fish tank
- Terminal 4: Arrivals zone in front of the stand of Lottery games Once
Transfers are to/from Madrid City Center, which includes the following zip/postal code:
28004, 28005, 28008, 28012, 28013, 28014, 28015, 28018, 28029, 28030, 28038, 28039, 28040, 28045
Alcobendas (28100, 28108 y 28109), San Chinarro, Las Tablas, Manoteras, Coslada y San Fernando de Henares (28050), Mirasierra (28034), Fuente La Reina y Peñagrande (28035)
- All Packages
- Please visit the Aero City meeting point located at the airport Terminals within the times indicated. Once you’re there, a Chauffeur will come to collect you. The Chauffeur will not wait more than 15 minutes per customer.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Added to Wish List
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Madrid Things To Do12
- Madrid Top Attractions4
- Madrid Top Day Trips12
- Madrid Sightseeing Tours13
- Excursions from Madrid18
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy2
- Nightlife & Entertainment3
- Tickets & Passes3
- UNESCO World Heritage7