Seville Evening Walking Tour with Flamenco Show and Tapas
Andalusia is famous for its passion for flamenco dancing. Spend an unforgettable evening exploring Seville on a walking tour at night, then enjoy an authentic flamenco show and delicious tapas dinner.
▼ Read more
Discover Seville on a walking tour at night with a local guide. End your evening by watching a top quality flamenco show in a historic building with a delicious dinner of authentic tapas!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 hour(s)
- Available: Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Appetizers / English-speaking guide / Guided Walking Tour of Seville / Flamenco Dance Show / Tapas
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
20:00-20:15 Check-in at Andalusur Excursione Office or Pick-up from your hotel in Seville
Evening Walking Tour of SevilleWalk under the twilight sky amongst the Plaza of Spain and America Square, the flags of the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, Casino of the Exhibition, the Parque Maria Luisa, then head to the river bank for Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the Torre del Oro and the Palace of San Telmo.
Authentic Flamenco ShowEnjoy a world famous flamenco dance show while you have some delicous tapas!
23:00 Return to the centre of Seville
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 30.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.