Seville Walking Tour including Wine Tasting in a typical Andalusian tavern
Enjoy a walking tour of the most important monuments and areas of the centre of Seville! Visit the surroundings of the Cathedral of Seville, the Alcazar, Santa Cruz and enjoy a glass of local wine.
▼ Read more
Enjoy a beautiful guided walk through classic Seville. Accompanied by our local tour guide you will see all of the most important monuments and areas of the centre of Seville. Complete your journey by tasting a local glass of wine in a typical Andalusian tavern, an unbeatable end after crossing the Andalusia capital.
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Wine tasting / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:15 Check-in at Andalusur Excursione Office and meet your guide
Walking Tour of SevilleWalk through Barrio del Arenal, located in the old city, where the famous Maestranza Plaza de Toros (Charity Hospital) is. Continue to the adjoining district of Santa Cruz, one of the most charming areas of the city, with narrow streets and courtyards filled with flowers.
Famous MonumentsVisit the surroundings of the Cathedral of Seville and the Alcazar. With its monumental and architectural richness it is a must see for anyone who visits Seville!
Enjoy a glass of local of wine in a typical Andalusian tavern
12:30 Tour Ends
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.