Jungfraujoch One Day Trip from Lucerne with Train TicketsSALE
Don´t miss the highlight of Switzerland - take a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion from Lucerne to Jungfraujoch – Europe's highest train station and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
▼ Read more
Listed by UNESCO as “World Heritage of the Swiss Alps”, Jungfraujoch not only boasts Europe’s highest train station but also many other attractions! Travel from Lucerne in a comfortable coach with your local guide who will accompany you for the entire tour, take a cogwheel train from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch (3,454 meters above sea level), admire alpine panorama and explore the Top of Europe!
- Duration: 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach / Cogwheel train ride
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Warm clothes are recommended.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of CHF 30.00.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Within 48 hours before the tour start, amendments can be made against a handling fee of CHF 20.00 per booking. The client will pay this fee directly at the check-in, before starting the tour.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points