Jungfraujoch One Day Trip from Zurich with Train Tickets Instant Confirmation
Don´t miss the highlight of Switzerland - take a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion from Zurich to Jungfraujoch – Europe's highest train station and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
▼ Read more
Listed by UNESCO as “World Heritage of the Swiss Alps”, Jungfraujoch not only boasts Europe’s highest train station but also many other attractions! Travel from Zurich in a comfortable coach with your local guide who will accompany you for the entire tour, take a cogwheel train from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch (3,454 meters above sea level), admire alpine panorama and explore the Top of Europe!
- Duration: 12.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach / Cogwheel train ride
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Departure from Zurich
Arrival in InterlakenA scenic coach journey through splendid countryside takes you to the Bernese Oberland. After a break in Interlaken, uniquely situated between two lakes, board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a spectacular ride via Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch.
Cogwheel train ride to JungfraujochStunning views of the world-famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau accompany you all the way to the top. Once on the top, immerse yourself in the fascinating high-Alpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock.
Plenty to do and see!Experience the adventure tour “Alpine Sensation” marking the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau Railway, visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace with breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks and the Aletsch Glacier. You can even stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace in the heart of the glacier.
Descent and return to ZurichOn the way you will find restaurants for meals and refreshments. The descent passes car-free holiday destination Wengen and takes you to Lauterbrunnen, where the coach awaits you for the return trip to Zurich.
20:00 Arrival back in Zurich
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Warm clothes are recommended.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of CHF 30.00.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Within 48 hours before the tour start, amendments can be made against a handling fee of CHF 20.00 per booking. The client will pay this fee directly at the check-in, before starting the tour.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
A solo trip from Zurich to Jungfraujoch is pretty difficult to do in one day, but with this tour it was very easy and pleasant at the same time. Before the tour I was worried that transport to Jungfr...more
It's really amazing that train can go up to 3000 meters! The views were amazing, especially snowy peaks of the mountains. At the top we had a wonderful meal admiring the panorama outside. As we go up ...more