Lucerne One Day Tour from Zurich with Yacht Cruise on Lake Lucerne Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Lucerne from Zurich, explore one of the most charming Swiss cities and combine it with a relaxing one hour yacht cruise on Lake Lucerne!
▼ Read more
Enjoy a panoramic drive from Zurich to Lucerne and join a short city tour around Lucerne's top attractions with a stop a the famous Lion Monument. Relax on a 1-hour yacht cruise on Lake Lucerne and admire the beautiful panorama of the city. After the cruise you will have free afternoon to explore on your own!
- Duration: 10 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Cruise on Lake Lucerne with audio-guide / Transport in a comfortable coach
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Departure to Lucerne
Lucerne Sightseeing TourYour guide will point out the main sights like the Chapel Bridge, Town-hall, Jesuit Church and the Culture and Convention Center. On a short stroll, you visit the Lion Monument and get in some more depth information from your guide.
Lake Lucerne Yacht CruiseEnjoy a 1-hour boat cruise with the luxury panorama yacht "Saphir" on beautiful Lake Lucerne. Thanks to the professional multilingual audio-guide system you will learn interesting information in your language about the history of the lake, the town and surrounding mountains!
Free time in LucerneYou will have about 5 hours of free time in Lucerne to explore on your own. Enjoy the rest of your time strolling through the lovely Old Town with lots shopping opportunities.
19:00 Return to Zurich
- The tour will be conducted in English, German and Spanish.
- Please be aware that on days with very dense fog, individual trips may be canceled for safety reasons.
Such operational decisions will always be made on short notice and a partial refund covering the amount of the yacht cruise will be provided via the place of booking.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Within 48 hours before the tour start, amendments can be made against a handling fee of CHF 20.00 per booking. The client will pay this fee directly at the check-in, before starting the tour.