Cappadocia Day Tour including Round-trip Flights from Istanbul
Embark on a full day sightseeing tour to Goreme & Cappadocia, including flights to & from Istanbul. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site in a day on a guided tour with an English-speaking guide.
▼ Read more
Discover Cappadocia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a full day sightseeing tour from Istanbul including return flights and English-speaking guide. Visit key sights such as the Goreme Open Museum, Devrent Valley, Uchisar Castle and more. Package includes a traditional Turkish lunch at a local restaurant.
- Duration: 13.5 - 15.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Return flights from Istanbul to Kayseri Airport / Airport transfer to and from Kayseri Airport to Cappadocia / English-speaking Guide / Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour of Cappadocia / Admission Tickets to Goreme Museum / Lunch
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
05:40 Check-in at Istanbul - Ataturk Airport
06:40 Flight Depature for Kayseri Airpot or Nevsehir Airport
Airport Transfer to CappadociaWhen you arrive at the airport your English-speaking guide will be waiting at the exit for you, ready to transfer you to Cappadocia and begin your full day of sightseeing.
Morning Sightseeing in CappadociaSpend the morning exploring the top points of interest at this UNESCO World Heritage site including the fascinating open-air Goreme Museum, a vast monastic complex composed of scores of refectory monasteries placed side-by-side, each with its own fantastic church built into the rock.
Devrent Valley, Avanos and Pasabag.Pasabag or Monks Valley is a 5 minute drive from Goreme and has mushroom shaped fairy-chimneys and St. Simon Church. Devrent Valley, known as Imaginary or Pink Valley, has a lunar landscape and animal shaped rocks. The last stop of the morning is Avanos, a pottery making and carpet weaving town.
Enjoy a traditional Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
Afternoon Sightseeing in CappadociaAfter lunch enjoy a gentle drive up to the village of Esentepe, with panoramic views of the amazing landscape over the town of Goreme. Continue for more views at the castle of Uchisar, the highest point in the region. Your last stop is the Turkey Culture Craft Center.
19:00-20:45 Return flight to Istanbul - Ataturk Airport
Requirement(s) - Others
- E-tickets for your flights will be sent via email. Should you not receive your E-tickets 7 days before your departure, please contact VELTRA.
- Transfer from Istanbul Hotel to Ataturk Airport is not included. Please make your own way to the airport and check-in for the flight.
|Credit card payment|
- Airplane booking cancel penalties is EUR60 per person.
If a booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the scheduled departure, full payment (less EUR20 per person cancellation processing fee and airplane booking cancel penalties) shall be refunded upon receipt of the cancellation notice.
If cancelled 8 to 30 days prior to departure, the cancellation fee shall be 30% of the total cost and airplane booking cancel penalties
If cancelled within 7 days prior to departure, or thereafter, the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the total cost
- Due to airticket bookings, cannnot accept the schedule change. If you need to change the schedule, please cancel the tour first, and book again.