Ten Lakes Adventure: Lake District Day Tour from Windermere
Embark on this spectacular adventure: 10 Lakes in 1 Day. Be blown away by the stunning scenery and mirror effect lakes that are scattered within this amazing National Park.
▼ Read more
The Lake District is renowned for being the “most beautiful corner of England” and this full day tour introduces you to just that. You travel over passes, through beautiful valleys, see waterfalls and traditional Lakeland villages. You have plenty of stops for admiring the views and taking photographs.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking driver / Cruise fee (Spring & Summer only)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Check in & Pick Up
Lake District: “Most beautiful corner of England”Magnificent scenery of mountains, valleys and lakes from the south to the north. The tour includes a lake cruise, a visit to the 4,000 year old Castlerigg Stone Circle set high on the fells, and time in Keswick for lunch.
See beautiful 10 lakes including:- Ambleside
- Borrowdale Valley
- Honister Pass
- Newlands Valley
- Keswick for Lunch
- Castlerigg Stone Circle
- Lake Cruise
- Kirkstone Pass
Lake Cruise (Spring & Summer only)
Enjoy beautiful scenery of Lake DistrictYou travel over passes, through beautiful valleys, see waterfalls and traditional Lakeland villages. You have plenty of stops for admiring the views and taking photographs.
17:30 Check out at Visitor Centre or Drop Off at Hotel
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Please note there is no lake cruise included in Winter (Nov-Mar).
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:45 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.