Stonehenge from London Express Tour Instant Confirmation
A short-and-sweet ,prning and afternoon express coach service including round-trip transportation to and from London to Stonehenge and admission to see one of England's ancient treasures!
▼ Read more
Located 200 kilometers from London, Stonehenge is one of the top visited sights in UK. Composed of large standing stones, many of them weighing more than 20 tons and over 25 feet in height, the reason for its construction is still a mystery. While there are many theories as to its original purpose, it has served as a pagan place of worship, an astronomical clock, and a Bronze Age burial ground.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 6 - 7 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Transportation fee / Admission / Multilingual Audio Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Please note that this is not a guided tour. Upon arrival at Stonehenge visitors will be issued an Audio Guide.
- Audio Guide Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Russian and Mandarin.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||6 - 7 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
At first we were considering renting a car, but it turned out that it would be cheaper to book this tour, and we are a family of 6. The driver was great - so funny and witty, surprised us with inf...more
The bus ride took about 2 hours. An there it was. Completely different than I thought! So huge! It was wonderful. We went on this tour because my daughter really wanted to, but I ended up beeing f...more