St Paul's Cathedral: London Pre-booked Ticket Instant Confirmation
Visit the St Paul's cathedral and explore Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece with multimedia guides. Climb up the dome to experience the famous Whispering Gallery and breathtaking views of London.
▼ Read more
The cathedral is where events of significant national importance are celebrated; from the state funerals of British heroes such as Lord Admiral Nelson and Sir Winston Churchill, to the Royal Wedding of Prince Charles to Lady Diana Spencer, as well as the services of thanksgiving to celebrate the Silver, Golden, and Diamond Jubilee’s of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Multi media guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Location, direction and description
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must display valid student ID
- The Cathedral is open 9:00-17:30 (Mon-Sat). However, the latest possible entry is at 4pm, you can visit the Cathedral at any time during opening times.
- The Galleries are open from 9am-16:15 (Mon-Sat). Children are unable to enter the Galleries without Adult supervision.
- During special services, the whole building, or parts of it, may be closed.
- The use of video and photography is strictly prohibited within the Cathedral.
- The opening times and availability are subject to change with out notice. Please be sure to check before arriving.
|Credit card payment|
- No cancellations once the voucher has been exchanged.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Voucher redemption was easy & quick. We received the tickets and also headsets with ipod type of multimedia guide, which was very informative. The dome is absolutely beautiful, it's definitely worth v...more