Old City of London Vintage Bike Tour Instant Confirmation
Explore the old streets of the City of London and the East End on a bike with its melting pot of history, cultures, street art, and industry.
Discover hidden inner city canals, an ancient Roman wall, Harry Potter film locations, ride over iconic Tower Bridge, and much more! Along the way we stop for a pint at the oldest riverside pub in London where pirates and sailors once frequented. Discover hidden inner city canals, an ancient Roman wall, Harry Potter film locations, ride over iconic Tower Bridge, and much more! Along the way we stop for a pint at the oldest riverside pub in London where pirates and sailors once frequented.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:45 Meet at The Walrus
14:30 Head out through East London on your vintage Pashley Bicycle!Highlights include: Tate Modern, Globe Theater, Tower Bridge, Borough Market, St. Katherine's Dock, St. Paul's Cathedral, Leadenhall Market, Oldest River Pub in London.
- Although there is no official minimum age on this tour, we cannot cater to small children, as this tour is not recommended for persons under 5ft tall.
- Students are required to provide valid Student identification prior to the tour.
- This tour runs rain or shine! Disposable rain ponchos are available for £1 each.
- In the event that tour is cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule it for another day.
- This tour is 10 miles and riders must be confident riding in bike lanes along side other traffic.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.