Small Group Day Trip from London: Stonehenge, Salisbury and Avebury
The mysteries of Ancient Britain! Learn the history that has shaped these islands, from Stone Age to Victorians. Stone circles, burial chambers, cathedrals and see an original Magna Carta of 1215!
▼ Read more
Travel back to a landscape that has played witness to every aspect of Britain's history, a history that has helped shape these islands, from the Stone Age to the Romans, from the Medieval to the Victorians.
On this tour you will visit the stone circles of Avebury and Stonehenge, the Neolithic burial chamber at West Kennet, the mysterious Silbury Hill and the city of Salisbury with its beautiful cathedral and water meadows. This is the ONLY day tour from London visiting Old Sarum Castle in Salisbury!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10.5 - 11.5 hour(s)
- Available: Thu
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Entrance to Stonehenge site and Visitor Centre / Entry to Old Sarum Castle / Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral - see an original Magna Carta of 1215 / Visit to Avebury Stone Circle / Visit to Silbury Hill
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
Why choose Small Group Day Trip from London: Stonehenge, Sailsbury and Avebury?
- On this tour you will be travelling with no more than 16 other people - guaranteed! The purpose-built minibuses have large windows, good air circulation and clear PA systems so that your professional guide can escort you comfortably through our wonderful country. The itineraries are carefully planned (with many years of experience) so that you discover as much as possible, without spending too much time on the road. As travel in conducted in smaller vehicles, you will normally use the most scenic routes, where large coach are prohibited from travelling. Additionally, the group sizes are smaller and you are able to spend more time out of the vehicle. This tour also offers the very best driver/guides!
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 18:00 local time, 28 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 28 business days to 18:00 local time, 15 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 15 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.