Westminster Abbey London Pre-booked Ticket Instant Confirmation
An essential addition to your visit to London. Get inside one of London’s most iconic buildings - Westminster Abbey, where 17 monarchs are buried. See Coronation Chair and memorials in Poets’ Corner.
▼ Read more
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission
Package detail / Schedule Close
Location, direction and description
Westminster Abbey has been the traditional coronation site for English monarchs since William the Conqueror, and the burial place of kings, queens, statesman, poets and philosophers - the Abbey is a must-see living pageant of British history.
Westminster Abbey presents a unique pageant of British history – the shrine of St Edward the Confessor, the tombs of kings and queens, and countless memorials to the famous and the great. It has been the setting for every Coronation since 1066 and for numerous other royal occasions.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.30-15:30
*Please note the Abbey closes one hour after the above entry times.
- You can experience Westminster Abbey at any time during opening hours on your allocated date of visit.
- In case you miss the booked date and want a date change or refund, please contact VELTRA.
- Westminster Abbey is subject to closures on certain days throughout the year. We recommend that the opening hours are checked in advance on-line (http://www.westminster-abbey.org/visit-us/opening-times).
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.