Bottom & Rim of Grand Canyon by Luxury SUV
Make your way to the bottom of the majestic Grand Canyon on a Luxury 4x4 SUV and explore the canyon rim's most popular and secret areas all in one amazing tour.
Explore the Grand Canyon from a luxury 4x4 SUV with an expert park guide. Get ready to experience everything from stunning views of Eldorado Canyon and the Colorado River, to the beautiful high desert of Northern Arizona, Mohave Yucca and Barrel Cactus and so much more! Your journey continues across the famous old Route 66 highway where you can look out for herds of Antelope, Wild Mustangs and Burrows freely roaming on the high plains. Spend time at the Hualapai Indian Reservation and even get a taste of the West Rim with its 10 mile long Dry lake and 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 13.5 - 14 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Admission / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-06:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive & Sightseeing at Eldorado Canyon & Colorado River (1.5 hr)
Desert Drive & Photo Stops (1.5 hr)
Drive Along Route 66 & Sightseeing Tour (1 hr)
Drive to Hualapai Indian Reservation (1 hr)
Drive 22-miles down into the Grand Canyon (2 hrs)
Hike & Walk the Grand Canyon West Rim (2 hrs)
Drive to Las Vegas (5 hrs)
20:00 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
What is the lunch menu?
- You will have your choice of a Turkey, Ham or Veggie sandwich. Bottled water and snacks are also included and can be consumed throughout your activity.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.