Utah Zion Park Sightseeing Tour
Explore the beauty of Zion National Park, located just 163 miles from Las Vegas, and discover a wondrous place of peace, spirituality and complete relaxation.
For decades artists and photographers have been drawn to Zion to capture its inspiring sights and moods. The landscape is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of renewal. Zion National Park covers 229 square miles and has a variety of life zones allowing for unique plant and animal diversity. It is home to an amazing number of wildlife including 289 bird, 79 mammal, 28 reptile, seven fish, and six amphibian species. Here is your chance to admire the beauty of the Zion Canyon, Virgin River Narrows, Emerald Pools, Angels Landing, Great White Throne, Kolob Arch and much more.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 11 - 11.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Admission / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-07:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive to Zion National Park (3 hrs)
Zion National Park Sightseeing Tour (5 hrs)
Drive to Las Vegas (3 hrs)
18:30 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
What is the lunch menu?
- You will have your choice of a Turkey, Ham or Veggie sandwich. Bottled water and snacks are also included and can be consumed throughout your activity.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.