Luxury Hoover Dam Sightseeing Tour
Discover the history and beauty of the iconic Hoover Dam on this sightseeing tour featuring a complete structural tour and incredible panoramic views all around.
Discover the Hoover Dam, located on the Colorado River, it is the highest structure of its kind in the world! The Hoover Dam is an outstanding achievement, nearly 100 years old, and noteworthy not only for its enormous dimensions, complex design and intricate construction. Explore the Visitor Center and Historical Displays, views from the interior base of the dam into the Generator Room, the fascinating Hoover Dam Movie, and lots of time for breathtaking views from the Top of the Dam, Lake Mead, and the eastern edge of the chasm in Arizona.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5.5 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Admission / Snacks / Guide / Hoover Dam interior & exterior tour
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
11:30-12:00 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive to Hoover Dam (1 hr)
Hoover Dam Interior & Exterior Tour (3 hrs)
Park Stop for Big Horn Sheep Viewing (30 min)
Drive to Las Vegas (1 hr)
17:30 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
- Clothing that can get wet
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.