Area 51 Extraterrestrial & Aliens Tour
Come along for a day and explore the area near Area 51, right up to its perimeter. Yes, Area 51 really does exist! Why is it there? Are they hiding somethings?
Get up close to one of America's most top secret military bases on this adventure to "Area 51." Visit the secret Janet Airlines, the airline that doesn’t exist and see its hidden fleet of jets transporting hundreds of workers daily to the supposedly closed Area 51. Your journey goes north of Las Vegas, thru some of the most desolate and scenic desert in the world, Joshua Tree Forest and an infamous dry lake. After a tasty alien burger lunch, visit the perimeter of Area 51, where the guards stand watch along with high powered weapons, detection devices and cameras mounted among the cactus.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9.5 - 10 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-07:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive Extraterrestrial Highway (3 hrs)
Lunch at Little A'Le'Inn (1 hr)
Drive to Area 51 & Sightseeing (3 hrs)
Drive to Las Vegas (3 hrs)
17:00 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.