Valley of Fire Sightseeing Tour & Lost City Museum Admission
Travel back in time and visit the fiery red landscape of the Valley of Fire and its ancient petroglyphs and the Lost City Museum! A jewel of the southwest.
Journey back 3000 years on an expedition from Las Vegas to the amazing “Valley of Fire,” named for its stunning red colored rock formations and Indian Art (Petroglyphs and Pictographs). Then discover the Great Anasazi “Lost City” Museum which is built over and around the foundations of ancient Anasazi Pueblo ruins. The displays, at the Lost City Museum, of pottery, baskets, arrowheads, tools, authentic Pueblos and other priceless artifacts are a wonderful sight to see. This combination tour of early Native American life will move your soul on a spiritual and wonder filled adventure.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 6.5 - 7 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Admission / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00-08:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive to Valley of Fire & Sightseeing Tour (3 hrs)
Lunch Stop at Seven Sisters (1 hr)
Lost City Museum Tour (2 hrs)
Drive to Las Vegas (1 hr)
15:00 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
What is the lunch menu?
- You will have your choice of a Turkey, Ham or Veggie sandwich. Bottled water and snacks are also included and can be consumed throughout your activity.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.