California Death Valley Sightseeing Tour
Discover Death Valley and explore its majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters and salt pinnacles. It is a photographic-sightseer's dream come true.
Relax in air-conditioned comfort with an expert guide and visit Death Valley. Once entering Death Valley, get ready for an amazing adventure through the old Ghost Town of Rhyolite before taking on the endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks, garish colors, superbly adapted plants and animals, all visible expressions of geologic time reckoned in millions of years. Along the way visit Hell’s Gate, Badwater, Zabriskie’s Point, the Devil’s Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes and Artists Pallet.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10 - 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Admission / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-07:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive to Death Valley & Sightseeing Tour (5 hrs)
Drive to Rhyolite Ghost Town & Sightseeing Tour (3 hrs)
Drive to Las Vegas (2 hr)
17:30 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
What is the lunch menu?
- You will have your choice of a Turkey, Ham or Veggie sandwich. Bottled water and snacks are also included and can be consumed throughout your activity.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.