Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus & South Rim Grand Canyon Tour Combo
Tour both Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon South Rim with one great value combo! Including multiple experience tickets, see everything you want to see and more.
Enjoy this value combo allowing you to see the best of both Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon South Rim, and more! Travel the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Vegas at your leisure with an unlimited three-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass and a one night city lights tour. Then take a day to discover the Grand Canyon South Rim featuring stops at such amazing sites as the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge and the National Geographic Visitors Center. This package also includes additional experience tickets, a VIP dine for less meal card and even get away for a night to visit the town of Laughlin, Nevada.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 11 - 11.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Lunch box / Three Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket (All Routes) / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-06:30 Pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour (11 hrs)
17:30 Drop-off at Las Vegas Hotels
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.