Hoover Dam, Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Garden Sightseeing Tour
Get an in-depth, educational experience on this Discovery Tour of Hoover Dam and then stop at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens.
Standing 725 feet above the Colorado River, Hoover Dam is a sight not to be missed! Learn about the construction of this great wonder, plus the rich history of agony and accomplishment that made it all possible. Tour the dam's visitor center and explore its educational displays. Then take an elevator ride down 500 feet to the generator room. Admire the beautiful terrazzo floors installed in the 1930s and the massive generators. On the way back to Las Vegas, enjoy a visit to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and the Botanical Cactus Gardens, one of Southern Nevada's most interesting locations.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests using crutches, walking sticks, walkers, etc. are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- $2.00 (cash) fuel fee per person
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.