California Death Valley & Mojave Desert Expedition
Take the day to travel through the magnificent Mojave Desert and explore the best of "Death Valley" as expert guides lead the way in air-conditioned comfort.
Enjoy an early morning departure from your Las Vegas hotel with a complimentary boxed continental breakfast served at your first stop in Beatty, Nevada in the magnificent Mojave Desert. Then it's off to Death Valley! Within the park you'll see many of the natural wonders that make Death Valley unique, like the Ubehebe Crater, Furnace Creek and Furnace Creek Museum, the salt flats of Badwater, Devil's Golf Course, Rhyolite Ghost Town and panoramic views of Death Valley from 5000 feet above the valley at Dante's View. Tour includes a boxed deli-sandwich lunch and a Death Valley Explorer Certificate!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 11 - 12 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Sat
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Guide / Death Valley Explorer Certificate
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
05:00-06:00 Pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels
06:00 Sightseeing Drive to Mojave Desert (1.5 hrs)
07:30 Drive to Death Valley (2.5 hrs)
10:00 Death Valley Sightseeing Tour (4 hrs)Stops include Ubehebe Crater, Furnace Creek, Badwater, Devil's Golf Course, Dante's View and Rhyolite Ghost Town.
14:00 Drive to Las Vegas (3 hrs)
17:00 Drop-off at Las Vegas Hotels
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests using crutches, walking sticks, walkers, etc. are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- $2.00 (cash) fuel fee per person
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.