Grand Canyon West Rim & Native American Lunch Tour
Visit the Grand Canyon and visit your expert tour guide's favorite sightseeing spots and enjoy a BBQ lunch served by the Hualapai Indian tribe.
Get ready to visit the Grand Canyon's stunning West Rim for sightseeing, a leisurely walk and a picnic lunch. Arrive at the Grand Canyon via motorcoach and enjoy a complimentary breakfast along the way and a leisurely walk at Guano Point. Soak in the breathtaking views of the canyon's rim and get ready for non-stop picture perfect opportunities. After you work up an appetite, enjoy a barbecue lunch on the edge of the rim prepared by the Hualapai Indians, and on the way back to Las Vegas, your tour will make a stop at the 900-year-old Joshua Tree forest.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
Lunch Menu: The lunch, served by Hualapai Indians, includes turkey chili with three types of beans and roasted tomatoes, cole slaw, corn on the cob, corn bread and peach or apple cobbler.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 11 - 12 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
05:00-06:00 Pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels
06:00 Drive to Grand Canyon (4 hrs)
10:00 Grand Canyon West Rim Adventure (3 hrs)Includes a 20 minute helicopter flight and a 60 minute pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River.
13:00 Drive to Las Vegas (4 hrs)
17:00 Drop-off at Las Vegas Hotels
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests using crutches, walking sticks, walkers, etc. are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- $2.00 (cash) fuel fee per person
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.