Grand Canyon West Rim, Colorado River Rafting & Helicopter Adventure
Head to the Grand Canyon's West Rim on a comprehensive adventure featuring sightseeing, a helicopter ride, river rafting and lunch served by the Hualapai Indians.
Visit the Grand Canyon's West Rim for sightseeing, a calm river rafting tour, a helicopter ride and a Native American lunch! Once you arrive at the Grand Canyon be whisked 4,000 feet down to the canyon floor by helicopter and then cruise down the Colorado River on a pontoon boat. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the calm waters and breathtaking geological formations along the way. After your ride is complete, return to the top of the Grand Canyon via helicopter for lunch on the edge of the rim. Also enjoy a quick stop at the 900-year-old Joshua Tree forest on your way back to Las Vegas.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
Lunch Menu: The lunch, served by Hualapai Indians, includes turkey chili with three types of beans and roasted tomatoes, cole slaw, corn on the cob, corn bread and peach or apple cobbler.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 13 - 14 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Helicopter flight / River boat ride / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
05:00-06:00 Pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels
06:00 Drive to Grand Canyon (4 hrs)
10:00 Grand Canyon South Rim Expedition (5 hrs)
15:00 Drive to Las Vegas (4 hrs)
19:00 Drop-off at Las Vegas Hotels
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests using crutches, walking sticks, walkers, etc. are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- $2.00 (cash) fuel fee per person
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.