Red Springs Horseback Ride
View the beauty of Red Rock Canyon on a relaxing and scenic Red Springs horseback ride that will take you down a dry river bed and around the Overlook Mountain.
Explore the Red Springs at Red Rock Canyon by horseback as your sure-footed horse carefully carries you through the gorge and onto a sandy trail through the Joshua trees and yuccas. Then explore a dry river bed and circle Overlook Mountain and enjoy stunning views of the Spring Mountains before returning to camp. This ride is a bit more challenging than most canyon rides, but still well within the reach of even first-time riders. More experienced riders will love the scenery and enjoy the time spent with the horses and wranglers.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bottled water
- Closed toe shoes
- Horseback riding attire (no shorts, skirts, sandals or high heels)
Requirement(s) - Others
- Children six to thirteen years old must wear a helmet during the ride.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- Complimentary parking available.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.